“Thriving as an Empath: Empowering your highly sensitive Self”
with a sensitive psychic nature in this chaotic world.”
- Caroline Myss, New York Times best selling author of Anatomy of the Spirit
This practical handbook is a how-to guide for all empaths—whether you’ve just recently acknowledged your skills or you’ve known since childhood.
The authors aren’t just interested in identifying what makes an empath. They want to help you channel your energy and perceptions into a useful, productive facet of your life.
While empaths, by nature, put other people first, this work extols the virtue of self-care and helps ensure empaths don’t get run-down or overwhelmed by their sensitive natures. If you’re an empath struggling to find balance in life, look inside to learn all about the simple but revolutionary techniques of shielding, grounding, and releasing.
As the world’s knowledge base continues to expand, it won’t be long before people are fully ready to accept that empaths exist—and that they possess the necessary skills to push our world forward with their wisdom and insight.
- What is an Empath?
- Visualization and the power of intent
- Intuitive tools
- Self care
- Meditation, mindfulness and breath work
- Manifesting – An A.P.P.L.E. a day
- Light and sound vibrations
- Herbs, plants, oils and essences
- The people around us
- Parenting an empath child
- Mental health and the empath
- Thriving as healers in a changing world